HEALTH & SAFETY (PROPERTY) MANAGER ... Our client is a growing property management company looking for an experienced health & safety specialist for this stand alone role. Working closely with a small team of property managers, you'll be carrying out health & safety and fire risk assessments at the buildings they manage and advising the property managers of your report findings and recommendations.
This position is largely field based around London, Surrey and Surrey/Hampshire borders. Candidates with NEBOSH Certificates (or similar) in both Health and Safety and also Fire are welcome and your experience should include experience of carrying out health & safety inspections in residential and/or commercial buildings. Duties will include:
- Attending residential developments to carry out fire risk assessments and produce health & safety reports (experience essential)
- Liaising with Fire Officers regarding inspections carried out by the local fire authority or enforcement notices
- Working closely with property managers regarding works required
- Coordinating Asbestos Management Surveys and Asbestos re-inspections/monitoring
- Producing remedial reports further to any incidents and relating to a potential H&S claim
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"