Health & Safety Officer - Part time
A Part-time Health and Safety officer / H & S Officer is required at one of our favourite clients based near Harrogate. This company has a global presence and is one of the leaders in their field. They listen to their employees and implement best practice processes and techniques across the business.
As Health & Safety Officer / H & S Officer you will need:
- Experience in Health & Safety ideally within Manufacturing but would consider other industries like construction or warehouse operations for the right candidate
- Knowledge of ISO 45001 standards
- Problem solving and investigation skills
- Nice to have or working towards: NEBOSCH or IOSH
Tasks you will complete as a H & S officer
- Risk assessments
- Enforcing preventative measures
- H & S Audits / COSHH, PUWER and DSE assessments
- Undertaking training
- Accident investigations
- Continuous improvement
- Update existing policies to any new legislation
- Be the focal point for day to day H & S issues
- Manage emergency situations training and drills
- Conduct H & S toolbox talks
- Provide H & S reports for senior management team.
If a part-time role in H & S is a right for you at the moment, please apply for immediate consideration
The hours can be based around 3 full time days or reduced hours across 4 or 5 days depending on preference.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'