Role title: Health & Safety Officer
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
I have recently partnered up with a global business looking to add to their successful team. My client is actively looking for a Health & Safety Officer. The main purpose of the role is to make the workplace safer through prevention of accidents and injuries. The perfect candidate will already have experience working in a Health and Safety role. It is preferred that you have a chemistry degree or have had experience working in a Chemistry environment.
- Recording, updating and analysing the safety management system to ensure all accidents and incidents are correctly reported and thoroughly investigated. Identify trends and root causes which influence changes to policies and procedures.
- Provide H&S training and advice to sites (adhoc to customers).
- Conduct Risk Assessments and Safety Audits.
- Communicating H&S information to continually drive awareness.
- Continual review / revision of Personal Protective Equipment registers for effectiveness and liaising with suppliers to ensure good service to depots.
- Chairing the Head Office Health & Safety Committee Meeting.
- Deputising for Head of Compliance / Technical Compliance Team Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Healthy & Safety professional to take the next step in their career with a global successful organisation.
If you are interested in a role such as this, please click apply. If you do not hear from a consultant at New Chapter, please consider that you have not been successful for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'