Health and Safety Officer - Hertfordshire - Up to £25,000 - Maternity Contract
A Health and Safety Officer is required on a permanent, part time basis for a manufacturer supplying to the Automotive industry, located in Hertfordshire.
Health and Safety Officer Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely.
- Identifying potential hazards.
- Determining ways of reducing risks.
- Keeping internal health and safety policies/strategies up to date.
Health and Safety Officer Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years Health & Safety experience is essential.
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualification essential.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is highly beneficial.
- Experience working to OHSAS 18001 will be beneficial.
Up to £25,000.
Option to work Part Time with the salary pro rata.
Monday - Thursday (08:30-17:00) Friday 08:30-16:00
- Health & Safety
- Health & Safety Officer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job