My Client is Seeking a Health & Safety Officer on a Permanent basis in Westfield Stratford.
The job role is to maintain a H&S presence on site, which is what the client is requesting due to the high risk works that are being undertaken. It will not take all day to inspect the site, but it’s client driven to maintain a H&S officer/advisor on site.
- Undertake daily inspections and report any issues to management or myself
- Make sure all paperwork is correct and signed
- Sign off RAMS if PM is unavailable to approve
- 1 year previous experience
- NEBOSH Level 3 in Construction is essential
- Valid CSCS