We have a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Officer to join our client based in Poole. This position is offered on a part time basis 3 days a week. We are seeking someone with a well-rounded knowledge and experience of working in a fast paced food distribution environment.
- Carry out/ update risk assessments.
- Carry out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented.
- Ensure working practices are safe and comply with legislation, keeping web portals updated.
- Lead in-house training with managers and employees about health and safety issues and risks.
- Keep records of inspection findings and produce reports that suggest improvements.
- Record incidents and accidents and produce report findings.
- Keep up to date with new legislation and maintain a working knowledge of all Health and Safety Executive (HSE) legislation and any developments.
You will have:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- The ability to explain and outline the need to implement and maintain safety records.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Strong IT Skills
- A flexible approach to work
Salary dependent on experience.
To apply or for more information please contact Ross - Mploy Christchurch
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job