LG Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Health and Safety Officer to join a leading Building and Civil Engineering firm based in London on a permanent basis. This role will involve national travel across individual sites.
Our client works across various sectors and is involved in both Construction and Civil works.
The role would suit someone from a Construction/Civils Site Management position who is now looking to move into H&S.
- To assist with reviewing and preparing risk assessments and method statements.
- Site Induction and Training.
- Health and safety policies and procedures.
- Implement H&S changes.
- NEBOSH qualified or equivalent.
- Previous Construction/Civils experience.
- Competent to deliver training, toolbox talks and health and safety guidance.
- Driving Licence.
If this role is of interest, please apply with your CV or contact Liam at LG Recruitment .
- Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Officer