Salary: 19-23k DOE
Hours: Full Time
Pro-Force Limited, an award winning national recruitment agency supplying temporary labour to the agricultural, horticultural and industrial sectors, is looking for a proactive Health & Safety Officer to join our busy Head Office team based in Canterbury.
Working as part of the compliance department, the role would suit a junior H&S officer looking to expand their knowledge and understanding in a diverse and challenging environment. With full responsibility for completing risk assessments, providing guidance to management and ensuring the welfare of all employees and workers across a national, multi-site business, the role offers an exciting opportunity for progression and development.
A full driving licence is essential to the role, as it will involve travelling to a range of locations and client sites across the UK.
The role will involve:
- Risk assessment of all offices and internal locations, including large seasonal worker accommodation sites across the UK, to strict internal timeframes and regulatory standards
- Completing reviews of client sites to ensure suitability prior and during the supply of temporary staff
- Conducting internal audits on procedures to ensure compliance
- Providing advice and guidance to all internal and external customers
- Creation of operational documentation to guide colleagues on H&S best practice
- Development and delivery of training on H&S procedures
The ideal candidate will posses:
- Previous proven experience as a H&S officer
- NEBOSH qualified
- Degree educated
- Previous experience in fresh produce or FMCG environment desirable
- Ability to self manage and meet targets / deadlines
- Flexibility and commitment
Please submit your CV today. Interviews start as soon as possible for an immediate start.
Pro-Force is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered on the grounds of their skills and merits, and all applicants will be considered equally regardless of any protected characteristic in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
For full information on our data protection procedures in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations, please see our Privacy Notice available via our website.
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Organisational Skills
- H&S Training
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'