Health & Safety Officer - 25-30k DOE
Position: Health & Safety Officer
Salary: 25-30k DOE
Hours: Full time
Pro-Force Limited, a market leading labour provider to the fresh produce industries, are looking for a dedicated and capable Health & Safety Officer to join our busy compliance team, based in our head offices near Canterbury. The role is full time, with regular travel required to various operational sites within the UK.
The role is multi-faced and will involve ensuring regulatory and ethical compliance in a range of areas, to ensure the health, safety and welfare of all our employees and associates.
Key responsibilities include:
- Risk assessment of accommodation sites and facilities (approximately 5000 bed spaces)
- Completing internal risk assessments and audits on various safety aspects, such as first aid, equipment and similar
- Providing support to operational teams regarding client safety and suitability
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous, demonstrative experience in a health & safety role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent ITC skills
- Previous experience in a facilities role is desirable
- Previous experience in a fresh produce role is desirable
The role is a varied position, with some elements being client facing, with professionalism required at all times. The role will also involve generating reports and making recommendations to senior management, so an ability to effectively communicate is a must.
Interviews will be conducted via telephone and video conferencing. The interview process will be two stage, commencing as soon as possible for an immediate start.
Pro-Force is a Equal Opportunities Employer. For more information on how we collect, process and store personal information, please refer to our Privacy Notice on our website.
- Facilities Management
- Health Safety
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'