Health and Safety Manager / H&S Manager
£40,000 - £45,000
Monday to Friday - 35 hour week - 9am-5pm / 8am-4pm
25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays plus discretionary annual bonus
Our client is a market leader in their field and is looking for a Health and Safety Manager for the Doncaster area. You will be NEBOSH qualified and will have at least 5 years Health and Safety / H&S experience within a manufacturing / factory / production environment.
This is a very busy, varied role where you will have full Health & Safety responsibility over the site - both the production and office staff.
Duties for this Health and Safety Manager / H&S Manager role will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring that regular Health and Safety audits are carried out across the site
- Carry out induction training for all new starters
- Carrying out toolbox talks
- Ensuring that the evacuation process in the event of a fire is implemented and practised
- Compiling Health & Safety reports and analysing the findings
- Investigating and reporting on accidents, dangerous occurrences and near misses
- Continuously improve safe systems of work, safety processes and procedures to minimise the risk of injury to employees and reduce accident frequency rates.
- Undertaking any regular / ongoing Health & Safety training across the business
- Actively promoting a good Health & Safety culture throughout the company
The successful Health & Safety Manager / H&S Manager will have / be able to:
- NEBOSH certificate
- At least 5 years' experience within the manufacturing / production / factory sector
- A hands on, positive and proactive approach
Our client is looking to start interviewing immediately with the view to have someone in post ASAP as the current postholder is retiring at the end of March 2020.
Netbox Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer acting as a recruitment agency for the attraction and selection of talented individuals for this position.
All applications considered, apply or call Sian on option 2
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'