Robertson Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Manager on a Permanent basis, for a well-established Manufacturing Company based in Manchester. Our prestigious client is well known for their exceptional work within the Manufacturing sector, friendly working environments and state-of-the art facilities.
This role requires someone who is highly motivated, and has vast experience in supporting businesses with Health and Safety compliance and legislation. This is a challenging and exciting role for someone who is able to provide efficient Health and safety solutions to ensure maximum benefit to the company and their customers. The successful Health & Safety Manager will ideally be working in a manufacturing environment, where they are planning, monitoring and implementing all Health & safety Measures. In return, you will receive a competitive salary, 32 days holiday, pension scheme, discounts on in-house products and much more!!
Reporting to the Health & Safety Lead, your Duties will include:
- To promote a positive health and safety culture in the workplace.
- Carry out risk assessments and consider how risks could be reduced.
- Carry out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented.
- Ensure all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
- Keep records of inspection findings and produce reports that suggest improvements.
- Record incidents and accidents and produce statistics.
- Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
- Writing training plans and implementing safe systems of work and assisting management with training.
- Conducting all new starter Health and safety inductions.
- Carrying out RAMS for customers if and when required.
- Monitoring noise levels.
To be a successful Health & Safety Manager, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven Health and Safety experience.
- NEBOSH qualified.
- Be a Member of IOSH or IIRSM.
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within the Manufacturing industry.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic at all times.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as individually.
- Be able to engage at all levels with excellent communication skills, negotiation and persuasive.
- A clean driving licence is essential as you will be required to travel from site to site when required.
Benefits for the Health & Safety Manager:
- Competitive Salary
- A Fantastic 32 days holiday package (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Discount on in-house products
- Be part of a successful and ambitious company.
- Chance to progress in line with company success.
- Industry relevant training given.
The Health and Safety manager will work 35.25 hours a week, on a Monday to Friday basis, but flexibility will be required. If you feel you have the relevant experience in Health and Safety management and would like to put your own stamp on a company which offers excellent career opportunities then please apply TODAY
*** Manchester, Health, Safety, Health & Safety, IOSH, NEBOSH, H&S Manager, Inspection, Risk Assessment, manufacturing ***
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'