- Are you an experienced Health and Safety Manager?
- Do you have a current NEBOSH Certification?
- Are you looking for a new challenging and exciting role?
If the answer to the above questions is yes then please carry on reading as this may be the job for you.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Establish, develop and maintain a proactive, compliant and positive Health and Safety culture;
- Management of a team of Safety and Facilities professionals;
- Assisting with the development of key health and safety objectives, strategies and documentation; ensuring compliance with current legislation;
- Lead by example, working alongside Line managers on all health and safety matters, maintaining a visual presence in all production areas, establishing strong feedback and escalation routes;
- Day to day management of hard and soft services for the site;
- Producing, developing and analysing risk assessments to ensure best practice;
- Investigate, collate and analyse accident, incident and near miss reporting data;
- Deliver induction training and other training as required;
- Maintain and communicate departmental KPIs;
- Liaising with the Health, Safety and Facilities teams to ensure constant coverage across departments;
- Actively working to improve standards across all facilities;
- Management of all external contracts and contractors;
- Conduct regular building inspections, collating data and delegating necessary actions in a timely fashion;
- Development of an environmental management system;
- Line Management responsibility for the facilities hot line and prioritisation of requirements.
The above duties are inclusive but not exhaustive as mentioned you will need to have current NEBOSH Certificate as well as an NVQ level 6 or the equivalent diploma.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
- "Health and "Safety"