This is an exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager is to work for an international construction company on a multi billion pound contract on the project based in the South West. This position will be all about Health & Safety engagement on site and will be on the project 5 days a week, managing and advising HSEQ best practice at site level.
- Understand the Company Health & Safety and Environmental Policies and Procedures
- Assist the Health & Safety Manager in preparing and developing the Health, Safety and Environmental Management Plan
- Undertake site SHE inspections as directed
- Set standards and lead by example in the management of SHE
- Assist in the investigation of accidents, dangerous occurrences, near misses and other incidents
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of SHE training courses
- 5 years' plus experience working in Health & Safety,
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent or NCRQ
- Grad IOSH working towards CMIOSH
- Experience managing large multiple million pound projects.
- Passionate about Health & Safety and improving safety culture.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job