Our client, one of the UK’s largest food manufacturing producers is currently seeking a Health & Safety Manager to join their site based in Arbroath. The ideal candidate will have expert knowledge and skills in order to generate and promote a positive health & safety environment. This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
- Preparing health & safety strategies and ensure all internal policies are in line with current legislation and best practice.
- Ensure all safety legislation is adhered to and policies and practices are adopted.
- Planning practical and effective methods, both preventative and remedial, of promoting health & safety working practices.
- Organising safety committee meetings and produce management reports.
- Leading in-house training with managers and employees about health & safety issues and risks.
- Making changes to working practices that are safe and comply with legislation.
- Knowledge of current H&S legislation including application of OHSAS 18001.
- Minimum NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent.
- Excellent communicator with ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- High level of computer literacy including presentation skills.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment, preferably food and/or drink.
- Full UK driving license.
A full job description is provided on application.
If you are interested in the above vacancy and have the relevant skills & experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job