Cranleigh Health & Safety are delighted to be working on behalf of a leading Scaffolding business. Due to their growth and increasing workload, they are looking to hire an experienced Health and Safety Manager. The successful candidate will have thorough knowledge of Working at Height and Scaffolding legislation.
Reporting into the directors, you will have full backing and be at the forefront of the Health & Safety side to the business. There will be a travel aspect to this role and a company vehicle is provided.
Health & Safety Manager Responsibilities and Duties:
- To represent the business in a professional capacity in liaison with their clients and workforce
- To audit projects and scaffolding structures in compliance to company policy and industry guidance
- To ensure industry best practice is adhered to for working at height and scaffold delivery
- To carry out thorough inspection of fall protection equipment
- To deliver toolbox talks and training to the workforce
Health & Safety Manager Experience and Qualifications required:
- NEBOSH Construction
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Scaffolding industry
- CISRS Scaffold Inspection Card
- Temporary works knowledge
- Computer literate: Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Full UK Driving License
To discuss the role in more detail, or to express an interest please contact Tom Tabor at Cranleigh Health & Safety on , or e-mail with your CV.
- NEBOSH Scaffold Scaffolding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'