Are you an experienced Health & Safety management professional looking for your next role? We are looking for someone experienced in the areas of Quality, Environmental, H&S management to join this very exciting venture.
You should be confident to establish and embed a safety focused and process improvement culture. You will be managing quality management systems including ISO 9001, EN 14065 and energy management systems e.g. ISO 50001.
This role manages a small QHSE team and covers all aspects of QC / QA, compliance training, supplier management and anything else relating to Quality, Health & Safety or Environmental issues.
You'll be joining a family-owned business who are playing a key role during these challenging times, manufacturing & supplying workwear, PPE and cleanroom products across the UK and globally.
Salary: up to £46,000 per annum plus benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
What you will bring to the role:
- Previous experience managing policies and systems across SHEQ
- Team management experience Is highly advantageous
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001, 50001 and 14065 would be great.
- Strong IT skills across the Microsoft office suite as you will be producing reports and other documents
- There will be some travel as part of the role therefore we need someone who has a driving license and access to a vehicle.
- You are a natural leader with strong influential and communication skills.
Sound like your cup of tea? Then click apply and send your CV!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'