Currently recruiting for a fantastic company based in Hucknall. This is a great opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of Health & Safety within the company and off site subsidiary. Ensuring the sites comply with legal, local regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Review and maintenance of existing company H&S policies.
- Carry out COSHH risk assessments as and when required.
- Develop and maintain existing site SOP`s
- Develop and maintain HSE training matrix.
- Develop and deliver internal H&S and environmental training to all site employees as and when required.
- Lead HSE site audits and ensure any NCR`s are completed on time to deliver continual improvement.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a quality, health, safety and environment role
- Experience of leading a team
- As a minimum IOSH Managing Safely Certificate
- Internal/External auditing qualification
- Experience of hosting external audits.
- Display a working knowledge of BRC & ISO quality, H&S and environmental requirements.
In this role you will be reporting to the Group Quality & Health & safety Manager.
If you are interested in this role – please apply online and get in contact: email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business