Health & Safety Leader
Salary: Circa £35,000 - £45,000 depending on skill and ability.
An opportunity has arisen within an established manufacturing company based in the Manchester area, for an Environmental, Health & Safety Manager to join them.
This opportunity will suit an established EHS Manager, or an EHS Advisor who is ready for the next stage of their career.
To be successful in your application as a Health & Safety Leader within this business you should be able to demonstrate most, if not all of the following qualifications and experience:
- Proven experience of working with high speed manufacturing processes
- Hold a NEBOSH National Certificate / Diploma
- IEMA Associate Certificate
- Understanding and practical knowledge of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 standards
- Qualified to at least HND level
- Hold IOSH, IEMA and/or IIRSM Memberships
The key duties and responsibilities of the successful Health & Safety Leader will include:
- Develop and implements environmental, health & safety processes
- Ensure company compliance with OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Identify and correct potential hazards / risks within the plant and its equipment
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and company standards
- Prepare report of findings with recommendations for corrective actions
- Accident investigations and preparation of accident reports
- Attending local and regional EHS meetings
- Communication of Environmental, Health & Safety best practice techniques
- Conducts and co-ordinates Environmental, Health & Safety training
- Preventing or correcting risks of loss from any
The salary for the successful Health & Safety Leader will be circa £35,000 - £45,000 dependent on skill and ability. You will also be entitled to 33 days annual holiday, salary sacrifice pension scheme and free parking.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job