MMP Consultancy are currently supporting a large NHS Trust in Hertfordshire that are looking to recruit a Health & Safety, Fire Manager to join their team. This role will initially be on a temporary basis for 3-6 months. The client will also be looking to make a permanent offer to the candidate that is successful in this role after the temporary period if both parties are happy.
My client is looking for to be responsible for Trust wide Health and Safety and Fire comprehensive at both strategic and operational level, advising on effective control measures and monitoring performance. To ensure compliance with the various statutory legislation, (HSE, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and guidance within the Health Technical Memorandum 05 Fire code suite of documents) as well as deliver training, carry out inspections and audits against the current health and safety and fire practices across the Trust, provide accurate fire risk assessments and action plans and produce comprehensive reports
Applications will have some or all of the following Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Formal Health and Safety related Degree level qualification or 5 years health and safety knowledge and experience, (at least 3 years within an acute hospital)
- NEBOSH Diploma with the relevant fields attaining to Fire
- Senior Management Experience.
- Chartered membership of professional body (IOSH etc).
- Membership of professional organisation (Institution of Fire Engineers:
- Experience of Fire Safety in a NHS environment.
- HTM Fire Risk Assessors Training
- In depth knowledge of NHS Guidance.
- Knowledge of:
- Fire Safety Management
- Environmental Management
- Security Management
This role is graded at a band 8a and will be paying a gross rate of circa £33 per hour. This role is also deemed INSIDE IR35.
If you have any queries or questions on the above or would like to review the job description, please feel free to call Sean on .
It is sometimes necessary to close vacancies before the closing date. If you have not heard from us within 1 week of the closing date, please assume that you have not been successful.
- Health & Safety Management - Fire Management - NHS - Risk Assessments - Staff training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'