Cranleigh Health & Safety are delighted to be working with a top 100 leading provider of supply chain solutions. Due to continued growth, this global business is seeking a Health, Safety & Facilities Manager to ensure consistent compliance across the company.
The successful candidate will be NEBOSH qualified, have a strong Health, Safety & Facilities Management background and be flexible with travel requirements.
Health, Safety & Facilities Manager Responsibilities and Duties:
- To roll out Health & Safety strategy across the company's sites and provide proactive Health, Safety, Environmental and Facilities Management advice
- To support management with maintenance of buildings to ensure they meet Health & Safety legislation
- To assist sites with accident investigation and RAMS
Health, Safety & Facilities Manager Experience and Qualifications required:
- NEBOSH General (minimum)
- A solid Health, Safety & Facilities Management background
- A hunger and passion to drive a positive Health & Safety culture
- Full UK Driving License
To discuss the role in more detail, or to express an interest please contact Oliver Jermey at Cranleigh Health & Safety on , or e-mail with your CV.
Role: Health, Safety & Facilities Manager
Package: £45,000 - £50,000 + Car Allowance + Attractive Benefits
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Hours: Monday to Friday
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'