Health, Safety and Environmental Manager, West Sussex, £40000-50000pa plus great company benefits.
Our West Sussex based client is a market leader in the design and manufacture of high cost, low volume capital equipment. They require an HSE Manager to ensure that their site complies with all Health, Safety and Environmental legislative requirements. You will communicate, promote and manage the Company's vision with respect to HSE Standards, performance and behaviour, and act as a lead member of the Business Continuity Team to ensure the correct preventative and responsive actions and plans are in place.
* To ensure all current Health, Safety & Environmental Legislation is complied with where relevant.
* To promote Health, Safety and Environmental awareness throughout the company by ensuring regular HSE Committee meetings, noticeboards and actions are promptly acted upon/updated.
* To regularly liaise with the Company's Occupational Health Provider.
* To ensure the Company First Aid provision is suitable and sufficient, that regular training is undertaken and accident/incident reporting is publicised.
* To organise and control general safety training where required.
* To manage the upkeep of all Risk Assessments and actions generated
* To manage and maintain the company's ISO140001 accreditation.
* To liaise with external agencies and advisors in matters regarding environmental issues.
* NEBOSH/IOSH qualified
* Lead Auditor for ISO14001
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Strong ability to influence and manage expectations.
* Expert knowledge of all relevant Safety & Environmental Legislation.
* Strong IT skills
* Highly motivated positive thinker, able to engage and aspire others
For more details please contact Steve Read at Search Technical.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Health & Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job