North West (Nationwide travel)
£40-50,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
Our client is a world leading utilities service provider. It has a portfolio of proven technology that resolve challenges associated with utilities infrastructure and provides robust data that can input into valuable investment decisions for utilities providers. The company is made up of skilled technicians and engineers who offer a range of specialist services and it operates across multiple sites throughout the UK. It is committed to health and safety which is at the forefront of all business decisions and it is looking to step up its focus in this area by recruiting a HSEQ Manager.
The HSEQ Manager will report to the Managing Director and will be responsible for integrating Health and Safety into every facet of this service providing organisation. As key member of the leadership team you will bring a fresh approach and create a high performing and innovative Health and Safety provision. This is a standalone role and will involve nationwide travel. Critical impact areas for the newly appointed HSEQ Manager will include:-
- Creating a behavioural based culture to ensure Health & Safety are an integral part of all individual’s personal responsibilities and objectives
- Driving a focus on SHEQ throughout the business in line with the company objectives
- Managing, setting targets and carrying out safety, environmental and quality audits and reviews
- Overseeing, implementing and maintaining all Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems and Arrangements
- Leading generalist activities including risk assessment, safe system at work and behaviour based training
- Managing and mitigating risk to the business in terms of safety, commercial and reputational, by the enforcement of the company Management Systems
To be considered for this role, you must be NEBOSH qualified and have extensive Health & Safety experience gained within a utilities environment or similar. You will be driven and creative in equal measures with a commitment to building trusting relationships to ensure effective preventative programmes. With the ability to drive and achieve major breakthroughs in Health and Safety Culture, behaviour and performance, you will possess a deep understanding of the latest Health and Safety tools and techniques and have a proven track record in embedding these throughout an organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a successful HSEQ professional to join a unique and world leading business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job