Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Coordinator
Our client is currently recruiting for Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Coordinatorto join their growing team. The successful candidates will be joining a well-established business with an opportunity of long term permanent employment and career progression.
This role would suit existing HSEQ Coordinator who would be looking to take on new challenge or would be a great opportunity for NEBOSH qualified H&S conscious person or H&S conscious person who is studying towards NEBOSH qualification.
Monday to Friday.
37.5 hours per week, with some flexibility required.
£22000 to £25000 per annum
As a Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Coordinator you will be reporting to Site Manager and your core purpose is to provide technical guidance and training in relation to safety, health, environment and quality and to plan and implement group and site initiatives ensuring full compliance with operational standards and legal obligations.
Health & Safety
- To maintain and further develop the company’s health & safety management system
- Overseeing the site risk assessment schedule ensuring assessments are carried out competently on time with any actions identified being followed up to completion.
- Overseeing compliance with SSOW & SOP’s – creating and updating as required.
- Maintenance of CAR system, raising CAR, investigation through to closure.
- Arranging and/or undertaking training on health & safety matters;
Environmental & Quality Management Systems
- Assuming ultimate responsibility for the maintenance of company-wide Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Maintenance and development of existing systems across the business to ensure that these reflect changing and improving working practices. Working closely with key stakeholders to ensure that the system is covering legal obligations, is relevant and effective, and is adhered to at all times.
- Conducting internal audits as per schedule. Addressing any non-compliance issues that arise promptly and thoroughly with the appropriate members of staff through to completion.
- Maintaining records as necessary;
- Arranging and supporting visits from third party accreditation authorities, dealing with all actions identified in a prompt and thorough manner.
- To co-ordinate on-site training for all matters relating to safety, health, environment and quality (in conjunction with the Health & Safety Manager and the site teams) ensuring that our employees, agency workers and contractors are suitably trained to carry out their prescribed tasks in an effective and safe manner.
- To maintain comprehensive training records and support the operational team to identify where additional training is required.
- To carry out site induction training.
- Own transport due to location
- Previous experience in a similar role and work with SSOW’s, SOP’s preferable
- NEBOSH Qualification preferable
- IT literate
- Driving licence Essential
How to apply:
- Apply online now or,
- Call Industrial Team on or,
- Email your CV to or,
- Drop into our office 61 London Street, Norwich, NR2 1HL
Straight Forward Recruitment Ltd is a privately owned and managed recruitment agency based in the heart of Norwich. We provide bespoke recruitment solutions to the Industrial, Commercial and Engineering Sectors on both Temporary and Permanent basis across East Anglia.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job