Health & Safety Coordinator
Your new company
My client a construction company based in the Lancashire area are currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Coordinator to join their team. They specialise in build and refurbishment projects in the retail industry and projects values are up to £1 million
Your new role
- You will be the main point of contact for Health & Safety for the business
- Conduct site inspections
- Develop Fire Plans, Issue Permits and RAMS
- Help create Construction Phase Plans
- Write and develop Health & Safety Policies and Procedures
- Manage the accreditation and maintain them e.g: CHAS, Altuis and Achilles
- Create and deliver suitable Risk Assessments and monitor and review sub contractor information
- Manage training programmes
What you'll need to succeed
Applicants must have a construction Health & Safety background and hold a NEBOSH Certificate and relevant Health & Safety qualifications.
What you'll get in return
You will get a generous salary depending on experience with a company bonus scheme, onsite parking and 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays. Hours of work are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.