Position: Health & Safety Coordinator
Sector: Facilities Management - catering
Salary: circa £30,000, per anum - permanent position
Location: Leeds, Head Office
Our client is an award-winning multi-service provider in the UK facilities sector. They provide a wide range of services from cleaning to security & catering. They have been at the forefront of the cleaning and support service industries for over 50 years making them an industry leader renowned for excellence and value.
They are now looking to recruit a new position of Health & Safety Coordinator based at their Head Office in Leeds.
Key responsibilities include: -
- Develop & promote the company’s H&S policy & ensure compliance
- Set & maintain standards of safety, health, environment, food, hygiene and quality
- Manage / update COSHH database
- Develop & maintain policy & procedures on Health & Safety & Food Hygiene
- Ensure development & implementation of H&S processes and all relevant documentation
Candidate’s background & experience: -
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent
- Previous experience of working within an FM soft services environment
- Food experience is essential
- IT literate (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Concise verbal & written communication skills
- Strong numerical skills & be comfortable with report writing
This is an immediate vacancy
Interested candidates should forward their CV in confidence to Paul Davidson at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job