Our client is a leading risk evaluation company, having an opportunity for a self-employed, Health & Safety Consultant. This role will involve travelling to customers’ sites to carry out Fire, Health & Safety, Disability Access Audit and Legionella Risk Assessments. Ideally, candidates will have experience in these areas, although support and training will be provided.
Extensive driving and some overnights will be a part of this role (accommodation will be provided) and the successful candidate must be comfortable with this.
The client is looking to employ suitable and qualified applicants who reside in the below geographical locations Oxford, Bath, Luton, Milton Keynes, London & Surrey to work and be self employed.
• Manage daily workloads, in line with customer expectations.
• Carrying out site inspections, risk assessments and review of client documentation.
• Produce reports in a timely manner with attention to detail.
• Identify remedial actions and recommendations.
• Ensure delivery of 1st class customer service at all times.
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
The Candidate: Required:
• Must have use of own vehicle (reliable)
• An understanding of health and safety legislation and guidance.
• The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Hardworking, reliable and the ability to work autonomously.
• Full clean UK driving licence.
• Must have use of own iPad.
- NEBOSH accreditation. (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety & Health).
• City & Guilds Accredited Legionella Training.
The business operates Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm, including travelling times. All applications will be treated in confidence.
**Please Note** Due to high number of applications should you not hear anything within 10 days of making the job application, please take it as you have been unsuccessful. For this post, the client will be dealing with all interview short-listings.
HEALTH & SAFETY. RISK ASSESSMENT, FIRE, DISABILITY SAFETY, LEGIONELLA, CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Health Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"