Due to their continued success and expansion, an award winning company based in Ipswich is currently seeking an experienced Health & Safety/ISO Advisor who is NEBOSH qualified with a working knowledge of ISO 9001 an 14001.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health
- Undertaking risk assessments and site inspections
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely
- Identifying potential hazards
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Writing internal health and safety policies/strategies
- Maintaining health and safety within the Quality Management System
- Compiling incident and other health and safety statistics
- Drawing up safe operational practices and making necessary changes
- Writing reports, bulletins and newsletters
- Making presentations to groups of employees/managers
- Providing health and safety meetings and training courses for employees
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
The successful candidate will be a qualified health and safety professional approved by the Institution of Occupational Safety and health (IOSH). The ideal candidate will be a fantastic problem solver with effective communication skills. A degree or equivalent in health and safety/risk management is preferred but not essential. Candidates who are considered will be candidates from a CDM and HSEQ Background or any Health and Safety advisors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded company in their field who will offer a fantastic remuneration package for the right candidate.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.