Health, Safety and HR Advisor, £20,000 - £25,000 per annum.
40 Hours per week, Monday to Friday
Manufacturing company based just outside of Thetford
- Responsible for health and safety within a small site
- Processing and reviewing Risk assessment and COSHH paperwork
- Organising staff training
- Ordering and managing site PPE
- Responsible for Accident reporting and internal audits
- Previous experience within a supervisory role preferred
- Knowledge of Health and Safety, NEBOSH qualification preferred
- Aptitude to learn and ambition to progress within a company
This is a great opportunity to join a company that are offering a competitive salary and a good level of training to the right candidate.
If you would like to apply for this role, email your current up to date CV to with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, Ensure that your CV includes examples of the above as applicable
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'