Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor
£37,380 per annum
Our client is a Maintenance Repair Organisation located at their purpose built maintenance facility by Cardiff Airport. They are a wholly owned subsidiary of an industry-leading technology company.
The Health, Safety & Environmental (HS&E) advisor will offer expert knowledge and skills in order to generate and promote a positive Health, Safety & Environmental culture and play a key role in helping control occupational risk.
- Provides HS&E support and advice to all Departments.
- Communicate and promote a strong HS&E culture across the organisation, champion behavioural changes aiming for best practices with a zero incident culture.
- Develop and deliver an appropriate HS&E audit plan and ensure suitable resolutions are proposed and implemented for all non-conformities.
- Supports the organisation in meeting and maintaining regulatory and procedural compliance.
- Maintain a robust risk assessment process.
The ideal candidate for the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor role will portray the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
- All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK and need to have the ability to have/be:
- 5GCSE (or equivalent) incl. English and Maths.
- Plus Level 3 H&S qualification (NEBOSH certificate level or equivalent)
- or Level 3 Environmental Management Qualification (IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management)
- Encourage, coach and be collaborative
- Team player
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Give clear and precise advice and information
- Conflict Management Skills
Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor Benefits
- Salary £37,380 pa
- 3 Shift working pattern - early 06.20 - 14.25, day 08.30 - 16.35 and late 14.15 - 22.20 Monday to Friday which accrues a premium of £1,638.67 pa
- 23 days annual leave building up to 27 after 10 years plus Bank Holidays
- Pension - contribution
- 8 x salary Life Assurance
- Free staff travel after 5 years
- Subsidised staff travel after 6 months
If you feel you are suitable for the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor role, please apply now with your CV and Covering letter.
PLEASE NOTE: Applying without a covering letter will result in your application not being considered.
Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor, Health and Safety Officer, Safety Advisor