Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor
£37,380 per annum
Our client is a Maintenance Repair Organisation located at their purpose built maintenance facility by Cardiff Airport. They are a wholly owned subsidiary of an industry-leading technology company.
The Health, Safety & Environmental (HS&E) advisor will offer expert knowledge and skills in order to generate and promote a positive Health, Safety & Environmental culture and play a key role in helping control occupational risk.
- Provides HS&E support and advice to all Departments.
- Communicate and promote a strong HS&E culture across the organisation, champion behavioural changes aiming for best practices with a zero incident culture.
- Develop and deliver an appropriate HS&E audit plan and ensure suitable resolutions are proposed and implemented for all non-conformities.
- Supports the organisation in meeting and maintaining regulatory and procedural compliance.
- Maintain a robust risk assessment process.
The ideal candidate for the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor role will portray the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
- All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK and need to have the ability to have/be:
- 5GCSE (or equivalent) incl. English and Maths.
- Plus Level 3 H&S qualification (NEBOSH certificate level or equivalent)
- or Level 3 Environmental Management Qualification (IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management)
- Encourage, coach and be collaborative
- Team player
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Give clear and precise advice and information
- Conflict Management Skills
Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor Benefits
- Salary £37,380 pa
- 3 Shift working pattern - early 06.20 - 14.25, day 08.30 - 16.35 and late 14.15 - 22.20 Monday to Friday which accrues a premium of £1,638.67 pa
- 23 days annual leave building up to 27 after 10 years plus Bank Holidays
- Pension - contribution
- 8 x salary Life Assurance
- Free staff travel after 5 years
- Subsidised staff travel after 6 months
If you feel you are suitable for the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor role, please apply now with your CV and Covering letter.
PLEASE NOTE: Applying without a covering letter will result in your application not being considered.
Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor, Health and Safety Officer, Safety Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job