Fantastic opportunity for a Health & Safety Advisor / Health & Safety Consultant to join this vibrant & experienced H&S Consultancy based out of Abercynon.
You should have good experience within Fire Risk assessments & a relevant qualification (NEBOSH, FPA or equivalent)
Our client is one of the UK's leading Health & Safety Consultancies covering a wide range of industry sectors - a varied H&S industry background would be beneficial
Based out of the South Wales office, you will visit client sites and develop a health and safety management system based on the OHSAS 18001/45001 standard (including the provision of H&S advice, safety inspections, assistance in the compilation of risk assessments and safe systems of work)
You should ideally live within a reasonable commute to the office as you will then be continually on the road visiting clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist clients with the development of a H&S Management System. (Policies, risk assessments, and safe systems of work, etc).
- Conducting site inspections (Including construction sites) and providing detailed reports of findings with recommendations for the client to implement.
- Conducting Fire Risk Assessments
- Managing designated client base. Including recurring appointments, document reviews, updates, etc.
- Provide H&S training to clients (Manual Handling, Fire Awareness, General H&S, etc).
- Assisting clients with all aspects of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ's), H&S accreditation schemes (CHAS, Safe Contractors, SMAS, etc)
- Conduct accident investigations and assist with any RIDDOR requirements in conjunction with the client.
- Assist the client when dealing with enforcement agencies (HSE, Local Authority, etc)
Qualifications and Experience, etc
- Good experience in the industry
- Excellent knowledge of H&S legislation
- TechIOSH with evidence of CPD
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate or FPA Fire Risk Assessment training ESSENTIAL
- NEBOSH Construction certificate desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of OHSAS 18001 & ISO 45001 standards and auditing of systems
- Full clean driving license and own vehicle
- Willingness to travel to other UK locations, with possibility of the occasional expensed nights away
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of business
- Effective Team Player
Competitive salary - £30-35K dependant on experience; private health care cover after one years' service; company phone and laptop computer; generous mileage allowance.
This is a really friendly, passionate & down to earth team with an inspirational H&S Manager leading the team - a real career move for the right person
APPLY NOW - URGENT!
PS Recruits are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the volume of response, only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted. By applying to this role your personal details will be submitted to PS Recruits. You can request our privacy statement at any time.
Keywords: H&S ; H&S Advisor ; H&S Consultant ; Fire Risk ; FPA ; NEBOSH Fire Certificate ; SHEQ ; Health and Safety ; Health & Safety ; Consultancy ; TechIOSH ; GradIOSH ; NEBOSH ; H&S legislation ; Fire Risk assessments ; PQQ's ; OHSAS 18001 ; ISO 45001 ; health & safety advice ; safety inspections ; driving license
- Fire Safety
- Health Safety
- H&S Training
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'