Health & Safety Advisor | £30,000 - £40,000 | London & Home Counties | Residential | Permanent
Take your career forwards in this Health and Safety role...
This leading provider of high-quality residential schemes and mixed-use developments requires a competent Health & Safety Advisor to join their team in a predominantly site-based role.
Covering multiple sites across the Home Counties and London, the Health & Safety Advisor will take a key role in upholding the exacting standards of the business and ensuring all health and safety regulations, legislation and standards are adhered to throughout the lifecycle of projects
Some of your responsibilities:
- Carrying out risk assessments and site inspections
- Identifying and anticipating potential hazards
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Compiling statistics and writing reports
- Running health and safety meetings and training courses for employees
- Liaising with external health and safety authorities
- Keeping up to date with and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
- Experience in a Health & Safety role in a site-based capacity within construction
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- IT literate
- NEBOSH or IOSH Member
- An eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to work with people at all levels of an organisation.
Great company. Great Opportunity.
Apply now or call Michael on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'