A Building contractor in Kent are currently recruiting a Site Health & Safety Advisor Contractors Manager to join their ever-growing successful team based from there office, however travelling around the south east of London and Kent is necessary.
You will ensure that Health & Safety is properly managed and discharged all legal obligations and related duties under current health & safety legislation, taking responsibility for the implementation of company policies, processes and procedures and assisting line managers in their implementation. You will also increase health & safety awareness and compliance across the organisation through constant and consistent communication and support and; instilling and promoting positive health & safety behaviours and attitudes. As a Health & Safety Advisor your duties will include:
• Responsibility for managing all health & safety aspects of sites, including office safety files, fire management and personnel matters
• Liaison with Contracts Managers and other members of project teams in relation to new and upcoming contracts, providing guidance and requirements
• Completion of prequalification questionnaires for potential/existing clients
• Attendance at client/professional team pre and post tender interviews
• Construction Phase Plans and associated documentation for new projects
• Site inspections and audits to ensure compliance and provision of robust reports with clear and consistent requirements and actions
• Maintaining strict quality control procedures on all projects
• Thorough investigations of any incidents, providing reports with preventative and corrective actions
• Providing support and assistance to project teams and subcontractors in health & safety matters
• Write new processes, procedures and systems where appropriate.
• Running projects from handover to completion, ensuring they run to schedule and budget The successful Site Health & Safety Advisor Contracts Manager will have:
• Proven experience in a similar role within construction industry.
• NEBOSH Certificate in construction or equivalent.
• A pragmatic approach to safety and the ability to engage and communicate across a site with a range of stakeholders
• IT literate with the ability to analyse data appropriately to present to others.
- Control Procedures
- Site Inspections
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'