Our client based in Bournemouth is looking for a Health & Safety Advisor on a 3 month contract on a full or part time basis, to investigate existing policies and to update and implement new a Health & Safety procedures.
You will be responsible for identifying training needs and organise more training where it is required. Your role will require you to assess different areas of the to see which processes are in place and how they can be developed.
You will require:
* Previous Health & Safety experience ideally with a housing or NHS background
* Experience producing risk assessments
* Be able to communicate with all levels internally and externally
* Have excellent organisational, admin and communication skills
* Be proficient with MS office applications and intermediate Excel skills
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, confident and hold a current driving licence as you will be visiting other offices.
Salary £25,000 - £30,000.
Hours - Monday - Friday - 9am - 5pm, 30 mins lunch (flexible and negotiable)
Free car parking available.
If you are an experience Health & Safety Advisor please get in touch!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'