Health and Safety Advisor
Venn Group are currently working with a busy NHS organisation in London who are looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join the team immediately.
The Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Review and update organisation wide processes and procedures to ensure the is operating within a safe environment to meet its requirement under Health and Safety relevant legislation
- Provide specialist advise on all matters relating to Health and Safety
- Audit the current Health and Safety arrangements and create full action plan to identify recommendations and required improvements
- Conduct inspections and audit risk assessments to monitor compliance with Trust policies
- Produce reports for Committees including Health and Safety Board
It is essential that Health and Safety Advisor must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within the Health and Safety remit within the NHS
- Knowledge of all legislations around Health and Safety within the NHS
Duration: 2-3 months initially
Daily Rate: £170-200 per day
If you are interested in this position please send your updated CV to or call David Preedy or Natalie Murton on .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.