Part-time Health & Safety Advisor -NG10
Robertson Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Advisor on a part-time basis, for a well-established furnishing company in Long Eaton. Our prestigious client is well known for their exceptional work within the furnishing sector, friendly working environments and fantastic facilities.
- To promote a positive health and safety culture in the workplace.
- Carry out risk assessments and consider how risks could be reduced.
- Carry out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented.
- Ensure all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
- Keep records of inspection findings and produce reports that suggest improvements.
- Record incidents and accidents and produce statistics for managers.
- Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
- Proven Health and Safety experience.
- IOSH and NEBOSH qualified.
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within the furnishing industry.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic at all times.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as individually.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be part of a successful and ambitious company.
- Part - time position.
- Chance to progress in line with company success.
- Industry relevant training given.
Working hours: 16-20 hours a week (flexibility is required).
*** Nottingham, Long Eaton, Beeston, Derby, Ilkeston, Health, Safety, Health & Safety, IOSH, NEBOSH, Advisor, Quality, Inspection, Risk Assessment, Furniture, Wood Mill ***