Our client, a leading Property Management company are looking for a Health & Safety Adviser to join their management team. You will be responsible for ensuring health and safety compliance throughout all parts of the property portfolio, covering sites across Worcester and the Midlands.
What's in it for you?
- Long term career prospects within a reputable property company
- A competitive salary and benefits
As a Health & Safety Adviser you will be responsible for:
- Conducting comprehensive Type 1 and Type 2 risk assessments
- Carrying out audits and site inspections across each location.
- Managing contractors, ensuring they are complying to health and safety legislation
- Advising the site teams on the H&S matters and delivering H&S training
- Developing & maintaining effective working relationships with staff, senior managers & external agencies.
- Auditing to company procedures across each location and operational sites
- Central point of contract for all operation employees in relation to health & safety support and advice
- Development and implementation of Risk Assessments
- Keep up to date with existing and changing legislation and ensure that the company's operations comply with legislative requirements.
This role would suit someone with a career background within either 4* Hotels, luxury Health clubs / Spas or property management companies
As a Health & safety Advisor, you will be:
- Experienced within a similar role
- Experienced in conducting comprehensive Type 1 and Type 2 risk assessments
- Able to liaise and build relationships at all levels
- Able to work well under pressure
- Familiar with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 systems
If this role sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job