Health Records Administrator - Temporary - Paddock Wood
Your new company
An NHS client based in Paddock Wood is looking for a well organised, motivated and enthusiastic individual. You will be working within the inspiring, busy and vibrant Paddock Wood Make Ready Centre, where ambulances are prepared for NHS workers by a dedicated team of specialists. As the Health Records Administrator you will be receiving Patient Report Forms (and other associated documents). You will be responsible for the preparation, scanning, validating and returning of all files. Whereby you will feed back to the Health Records Manager, and have regular review and monitoring meetings - to discuss your success and further responsibility etc. This is to enable the Trust to demonstrate its commitment to Clinical Governance initiative.
Your new role
As a core member of the team, you will be providing administrative support for the Organisation, by using the equipment and programmes provided.
- You will receive, sort and store complete Patient Clinical Records in date/station order.
- You will be scanning documents and confidential files.
- You will be using automatic and manual methods to validate data, using equipment and programmes provided.
- You will make manual searches to extract vital information.
- You will oversee the preparation and returning of scanned material to points of origin.
- You will be exporting data to databases.
- You will undertake any training/development as necessary.
- You will assist in the preparation and distribution of reports and other materials.
- You will perform additional tasks as required.
What you'll need to succeed
As the new Health Records Administrator, you will have previous relevant experience in a similar administrative role. As well as ideally have experience in an NHS Health Records role. The following skills/qualities are as follows:
- High level of accuracy
- Good keyboard skills
- Great team player
- Ability to work accurately to deadlines
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of MS Microsoft Office systems
- Good eye for detail and ability to pick up on things quickly
- Extremely organised and well-prepared
- Enthusiastic, Friendly, Helpful and Reliable
This role would be well suited to a dedicated, highly organised and adaptable team player. With administrative experience, ideally within the NHS. For your commitment to the job you can expect to be remunerated well and rewarded with the option of the NHS Pension Scheme. What you'll get in return Your new position is a full time, temporary role. Hours of duty are 37.5 per week. Offering a salary of £17,500 per annum, 27-33 days holiday (subject to service) and opportunity to work additional hours to fulfil the duties of the job.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'