Health Property Paralegal
An excellent opportunity for a Health Property Paralegal to join an award- winning legal 500 commercial law firm in their Liverpool office, excellent salary and benefits package.
An excellent opportunity for a Health Property Paralegal to join an award- winning legal 500 commercial law firm in their Liverpool office. The company are a full service who carry out work, from non-contentious advisory and transactional work, to all forms of commercial litigation. Sectors which the law firm services include transport and logistics and international trade, through to retail, insurance, marine, health, education, manufacturing, public sector and banking and financial services. Benefits the company offer include, Holiday buy & sell, Employee assistance programme, Season ticket loans, and Pro bono two days charity leave.
Monday to Friday 9:00 to 17:30 37.5 hours per week
The Health Property Paralegal will assist the firm's Health Property team by providing full paralegal support to the team. The team includes a Legal Director,two Associate and two other paralegals.
About the role
- Drafting land registration applications, leases, licences and agreements for sales
- Drafting various advices/ correspondence to clients
- Completing SDLT forms
- Reviewing files, deeds
- Financial administration relating to the sale and purchase of properties
- Keeping legal precedents up- to- date.
- Generally assisting solicitors, associates and partners with their work load
- Providing administrative support to all users of the service as required
- Property work for NHS Property Services and NHS clients including Foundation Trusts and CCGs
- Knowledge/experience of the property sector
- Highly desirable, Commercial, Real Estate paralegal experience
- Highly desirable Law Degree / LPC
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan work appropriately so that deadlines are met
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional and positive attitude towards work
- Public sector work experience is desirable
If you are interested , please send your up to date CV for consideration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job