Expat Assure is now recruiting for an Insurance Sales Consultant to join our team. Working in conjunction with other consultants, you will provide advice and support to individual and SME clients. You will be responsible for your own sales process, from proposal stage, to application and the renewal of business to ensure the growth of our portfolio. The ideal candidate needs to have a positive attitude, energy, enthusiasm and a desire to be part of a growing company. Based in North London (N12).
- Advising clients (French and English speaking) on International Private Medical Insurance products, UK Private Medical Insurance and Financial Protection products.
- Customer service for existing portfolio (e.g. help with claims, policy admin etc.)
- Participating in the Renewal process of our existing portfolio.
- Responsible for administrative tasks that are linked to own sales process, as well as participating in the general administration of the office.
- Participating in the development of the business (which could involve going to business events).
- Participating in the marketing and development strategy of the business.
- Attending networking events on behalf of Expat Assure.
Competencies and skills:
- Language: fluency in English and French
- Education: A Levels / Baccalauréat (minimum) or degree
- Ability to share ideas and to take initiatives
- Proven sales experience
- Working in a small and dynamic team
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- A positive attitude: a 'can do’ approach, good work ethic and willingness to learn
Remuneration and benefits:
This role offers a competitive salary depending on your profile and experience.
About Expat Assure
Expat Assure is an expert in international health insurance, income protection and life insurance.
We are an independent insurance broker based in North London. We work with different insurance companies from around the world in order to offer a wide range of solutions. We are a small family-owned business, with great ambitions and strong ethical values, and always put our clients first.
- Customer Service
- Health Insurance
- Insurance Sales
- Income Protection
- International Health
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'