Are you looking for a new challenging position? Looking for a change? Or already have experience in Health Insurance?
I am look for a enthusiastic person to join a Health & Wellness team based in Tamworth.
The successful applicant will assist in a range of employee benefits including Private Medical Insurance and Cash Plan schemes and should be willing to learn and progress in this field.
The candidate will work closely with the Manager of the Health & Wellness department to provide internal support with both the renewal of existing cases and new business opportunities. The individual will be responsible for dealing with internal administration, and will liaise closely with insurers to build a good working relationship.
I am looking for an individual who is motivated, enthusiastic and possess a keen eye for attention to detail. Although no formal insurance qualifications are required, we expect the candidate to have obtained qualifications up to GCSE level, including Maths and English.
Full training will be given and there will be the opportunity to become qualified within the insurance industry by obtaining the Chartered Insurance Institute qualifications.
Duties will include:
• Upkeep of general administrative duties
• Accurate data and accounts entry
• Ensure task lists are up to date and complete, requesting assistance where required
• Assist with policy renewals
• Liaise with clients and investigate queries
• Assist in new business cases
• Build client relationships both new and existing
• Learn about Private Medical Insurance and Employee Benefits
• Maintain excellent knowledge of product and market
Free parking available
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 dependant on experience
If you are interested in this position please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'