Health Economist / Senior Health Economist - Central London- £40,000-£70,000 + Bonus & Benefits Package.
My client is a Global Healthcare business with a strong brand and reputation within the Market Access, Real World and Data Analytics field with a strong information & technology infrastructure. They operate in over 100+ countries worldwide with over 20,000 employees so there are numerous routes to develop your career whether it be within Health Economics, Real World Evidence, Data Analytics etc.
My client is in Central London so great transport links into and out of the centre as well as a great culture & environment to work in!
- Develop & deliver high quality Health Economics Solutions for clients including Cost Effectiveness models, cost minimisation models, systematic reviews, and budget impact models.
- Work closely with clients to help develop lasting business relationships and expand on other areas.
- Provide project management assistance to the project manager when required - activities include project set up, plans, project checklists & project closing.
- Take ownership of projects and work scopes.
I am looking for candidates with the following skills & background.
- Minimum 2:1 in Mathematics, Statistics, Mathematical Modelling, or Economics.
- MSc in Health Economics, Medical Statistics, Biostatistics or equivalent.
- Experience building Health Economic models such as Budget Impact/ Cost effectiveness economic models.
- Ideally a minimum of 6 Months experience either working in Pharma/ Consultancy as a Health Economist.
- Knowledge of VBA coding R, STATA, SAS, SPSS, or another statistics software.
This client is looking to speak with relevant candidates immediately so please do not hesitate to get in touch with me on the details below.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
- Health Economics Jobs
- HEOR Jobs
- Health Economics London
- Health Economist Jobs London
- Health Economist London
- HEOR Jobs London
- Outcomes Research jobs London
- Outcomes Research London
- Health Economist J