12 Month Contract
The Health Economics Senior Manager supports the Global Health Economics (GHE) value-evidence strategy and country engagement for the Launch of Oncology Products in Europe
1. Integrates with a global research team and program to support the asset, as well as with individual regional and local business units, in alignment with the strategy, tracks and executes the GHE plan and delivers against goals.
2. Has budget responsibility and may over time direct and develop staff directly and in affiliate level
3. Designs European evidence generation plans and develops or approves research project plans, and oversees execution.
4. Supports the development and communicates of the Global Value Dossier (GVD) and final value propositions and validates that the regional dossiers are consistent with the GVD.
5. Supports adaptation of core economic models with vendors or internal center of excellence. Works with European affiliates to adapt core economic models for regional use.
6. Assists in the development, creation, and review of the European HTA Dossiers for relevant Oncology launch assets
7. Designs or approves GHE-related aspects such as statistical analysis plan (SAP) of observational studies and interventional trials and consults on study execution.
8. Develops and oversees/conducts relevant meta-analysis, PRO, systematic review, utility measurement or other outcomes research study as determined by product evidence generation plans/strategy
9. Communicates and engages with affiliate GVAP staff and European cross functional teams
10. Coordinates European evidence generation activities to ensure affiliate HTA needs are fulfilled and cross functional alignment is achieved
11. Serves as the European GHE representative for the Global Publication Team and coordinates with affiliates and Global HE on publication plan
12. Prepares GHE publications for dissemination.
13. Develops or consults on global reimbursement strategy and value proposition for payers.
14. Selects and works with study vendors.
Key responsibilities include:
* Develop observational research protocol and obtain approval from internal review boards, as well as external when appropriate
* Support affiliate Health Economics needs in terms of strategy development, disease understanding, product differentiation and ad hoc technical support
* Interact and engage with regional and global cross functional team per brand to ensure strategy alignment, dissemination of results and define further research
* Support ad hoc projects design to support affiliate needs, e.g. Value Communication tools, Value Story etc
* Provide technical advice on Health Economics projects to affiliates e.g. Indirect Treatment comparisons, evidence generation and Payer interactions
* MSc in Health Economics with a background in economics or in a quantitative field (such as statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology or engineering).
* Experience in protocol development and design of real world evidence studies
* Minimum of 5-year relevant working experience in the pharmaceutical industry consultancy, academia, reimbursement agencies or equivalent.
* Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated skills in project management.
* Fluency in English.
* Experience in publication development
* Experience with HTA interactions
* Experience in performing literature reviews.
* Previous experience in oncology and/or hematolog
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job