A global biopharmaceutical company who are committed to helping patients who are living with a wide range of debilitating and chronic diseases, from cancer to psoriasis.
The role is based at our client's site in Uxbridge which is easily commutable from central London and the Home Counties region, with great commuter and international travel links.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Develop and implement robust market access and pricing strategies that enable timely reimbursement.
- Deliver successful reimbursement submissions to the meet HTA requirements at the National Level.
- Come up with innovative solutions to problems and getting stakeholder endorsement of these solutions.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Ability to oversee the timely delivery of high-quality deliverables, such as health economic models, HTA submissions, and real world evidence studies.
- Ensure that the necessary quality processes are in place and driving performance of these vendors in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Running payer advisory boards to get external input into market access strategies.
To succeed in this role, you will come from a background in health economics, with experience of leading positive HTA submissions that have resulted in patient access within the UK/Ireland.
- Strong numerical skills with experience of leading on health economics modelling.
- Experience working with reimbursement stakeholders.
- Experience of immunology, oncology and/or rare diseases desirable.
A competitive rate with an initial contract till end of December 2020.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46764 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'