We are looking for hard-working, caring and passionate staff to join our team, to work for our domiciliary care clients within the Care Sector in Wirral.
NVQ 2/QCF in Health & Social Care preferred but other candidates will be considered depending on experience.
Previous experience would be an advantage but training will be provided.
What we do for you:
- Excellent pay rates and Flexible hours
- Ongoing training
- The Opportunity to work with a supportive and friendly team
- We are a growing friendly team.
- Contracted hours available
- Career Progression
What we would expect from you:
- Commitment to helping individuals live fulfilled and independent lives within their homes/in the community
- A flexible approach to work and a willingness and ability to work mornings, evenings and weekends
- Flexible and willing to work
- Dedicated to supplying the best Care available
We are known for offering all our staff a very competitive hourly rate. Some of our staff earn £2,300 Monthly. We want to work with staff that are caring, compassionate and hard working. If this is you then we WANT YOU!!
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job