I am currently recruiting for a Health Care Response Team Leader to work for a fantastic care services company based in Salisbury.
- You will be responsible for managing a team of 10- 15 people
- Provide an urgent mobile response service for service users
- You will ensure the workload and updates are cascaded out to the team.
- Actively manage rotas on a day to day basis
- Helping to maintain relationships with all external stakeholders and internally with teams
- Regularly monitoring of visits to observe working practices and provide constructive feedback
- Social care/ Health Care experience
- Management/ Supervisory qualification/ training
- Benefits include paid travel
- 25% enhancement for weekends and overnight shifts,
- Enhancement of 66% for work on Bank or Public holidays and an enhancement of 100% for work on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve.
- Generous holidays, pension, simply health and discretionary bonus
Shift patterns operate on a 4 week rolling rota, 40 hours per week.
If you have the above experience and would like to apply for this position please contact Rachel on 01256 463385 or send an updated CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business