If you're new to the care industry and are looking for a career change and to make a difference to peoples lives then we offer full training and support to help you gain the experience you need. If you are a fully experienced care assistant we would also love to hear from you! The ideal candidate will be caring, reliable, motivated and ideally have transport but this isn't essential.
A typical day in the care industry would consist of personal care, companionship, promoting independence, Supporting people with their individual needs and also assisting with daily activities and much more! Working within the care industry is a very rewarding job and will leave you with great job satisfactory!
What we can offer..
* Flexible working hours to suit you
* Full/Part time positions
* Earn from £8.75 - £12 an hour (weekly pay)
* Day and night shifts
* Permanent or Temporary placements
* 4 weeks holiday pay per year
* Free in house and online training
* Free uniform
* Fast-track registration
* Dedicated and experienced consultants who have also worked as care assistants
* 24/7 on call team
* Ongoing training and health & social care qualifications (such as NVQ 2/3, Care Certificate)
If you would like to apply or would like any more information on the following positions then please call Laura on or send your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'