Do you want to provide an excellent standard of care to ensure the emotional and physical well being of residents assisting in all aspects of their care needs?
Absolute Health and Care are recruiting for positive, passionate carers who have a minimum of 3 months experience within a care environment. The residential care home based in the Warrington area prides itself on providing a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere where residents' safety and welfare is paramount. Working within part of an organised team with a "hands on" supportive attitude to ensure all work is carried out thoroughly and effectively.
- Assisting residents who have limited mobility, or physical/learning difficulties
- Make and change beds and ensure that rooms are clean
- Ensure privacy and dignity is maintained at all times
- Accurate documentation and report concerns as necessary
- Kind and caring nature with residents and colleagues
- Experience of working in the care sector is preferred but not essential
- An understanding of supporting people living with dementia
- Dedicated, committed and reliable
To discuss if this is the role for you please apply today for an immediate interview.
- support work
- care assistant
- health and care