Elite Care Services are the only genuine family run Care Recruitment Business in Hampshire and Sussex providing new opportunities for dedicated individuals with a passion for caring for others, and offering, at your own choice, TRANSPORT TO AND FROM WORK. Elite Care are committed to paying al our staff the same regardless of age. All 18 to 24 year olds are paid the same as over 25’s
Have you ever thought that you would like to join the Social Care Sector and provide the much need Care to improve the well being of others. Elite Care Services New and Exciting Opportunities for New Entrants in to the Care Sector
Do you fit the Requirements, are you:
- With a Cheerful demeanour
- Hard working
- Good Communication Skills and an excellent listener
- A willingness to Learn
- General and personal care for male and female residents
- And willing to learn through high quality of ongoing training and support.
- Provide A high standard of care to our clients
Elite Care Services are offering opportunities for New Entrants to the Care Sector Living in the Portsmouth, Southsea, Cosham, Waterlooville, Havant, Horndean and surrounding areas, to work in Nursing homes, Residential homes and Learning Disability establishments in the Portsmouth area as well across Hampshire
We can Offer you:
- Full Mandatory Training as well as development training / NVQ and QCF for experienced staff
- TRANSPORT TO AND FROM WORK, If you need it
- Flexible Full Time Hours if you require them,
- Flexible Part Time Hours if you require them,
- Flexible Shifts available for AM, PM, Long Days and Nights
The Financial Benefits of working with Elite Care:
- Excellent Basic Rate of Pay £8.30per hour to £13.00 per hour, after qualifying periods
- Equivalent pay of between £15537 per annum to £16848 per annum (based on 36 hours per week)
- Accruable Holiday Pay, Sickness Pay and a Full Contract of Employment (PAYE)
- Bank Holiday Enhancements as standard
- Can commit to a Minimum of 3 Days Training,
- Subject to a New Application for a Criminal Record Check (Enhanced DBS Disclosure)
- Subject to Satisfactory References
Simon Gough Recruitment Manager - "I am looking for candidates with a passion for caring for others, and a willingness to embrace new ideas and opportunities. Are you the sort of person I need who can commit to the training we offer to ensure that the care you provide is the very best care. Can you assure me that you can deliver professionalism, respect and a hard working ethic, then I want to talk to you".
- Communication Skills
- Personal Care
- New Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'