FAST TRACK APPLICATION AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED APPLICANTS
Elite Care Services are looking for Experienced Health Care Assistants who are living in the Portsmouth Area, to provide person centred care to service users in Residential Care, Nursing and Learning Disability Homes in the Hampshire and Surrey Areas. Transport to and from work (door to door) is Available for those with no Transport
You will have a pivotal role in ensuring that excellent support and care is provided for vulnerable Adults and Children. Your daily tasks will include assisting service users with Personal Care, daily activities to enable them to lead a more fulfilled life.
To work with Elite Care Services as a Care Assistant*
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- You must have a good understanding of English, both Orally and written, be able to communicate at all levels effectively
- You must have a passion for Caring, be patient with good understanding of the needs of others.
- Enhanced DBS check will be required, or Update Service verified
Benefits of working for Elite Care Services*
- Flexible hours to suit, Full or part time or just weekends *
- Excellent Rates of pay up to £14.69 from day one *terms apply
- FREE Training (Care Certificate) throughout Application and FREE Development Training once employed
- Ongoing Development support
- Refer a Friend Scheme and other bonuses available
*Unfortunately Our Care And Nursing Homes cannot accommodate Shifts for school hours
Elite Care Services are the only genuine family run Care Recruitment Business in Hampshire, Surrey and Sussex, providing new opportunities for dedicated individuals with a passion for caring for others, and offering, at your own choice, TRANSPORT TO AND FROM WORK. Elite Care are committed to paying al our staff the same regardless of age. All 18 to 24 year olds are paid the same as over 25’s
Simon Gough Recruitment Manager - "I am looking for candidates with a passion for caring for others, and a willingness to embrace new ideas and opportunities. Are you the sort of person I need who can commit to the training we offer to ensure that the care you provide is the very best care. Can you assure me that you can deliver professionalism, respect and a hard working ethic, then I want to talk to you".
**Full Requirements of this position and its benefits are available on application and interview
- Fast Track
- Working Experience
- New Opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'