Elite Care Services are the only genuine family run Care Recruitment Business in Hampshire and Sussex providing new opportunities for dedicated individuals with a passion for caring for others, and offering, at your own choice, TRANSPORT TO AND FROM WORK. Elite Care are committed to paying al our staff the same regardless of age. All 18 to 24 year olds are paid the same as over 25’s
Are you and Experienced Heath Care Assistant who would like new challenges. We are recruiting Experienced Health Care Assistants living in the Fareham and Gosport areas, to work in Nursing homes, Residential homes and Learning Disability establishments in the Southampton, Portsmouth, Fareham, Gosport and surrounding areas as well across Hampshire. TRANSPORT PROVIDED, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR OWN
Fast Track Applications:
We can Fast Track your application, if you have the following
- A Minimum of 6 months Experience
- An Existing Enhanced DBS Certificated with the Update Service
- In Date Care Certificate Training with Certification of Proof (Additional Training Offered if no certificates available)
- Subject to satisfactory references
Due to high demand we are looking to recruit Care Assistants and Support Workers in the Portsmouth region. Day and night shifts are available, working alongside Healthcare professionals in Residential, Nursing Homes and Learning Disability Homes supporting various client groups depending on your experiences and preferences.
This position is ideal for those of you who to wish to top up your existing hours and enhance your current salary or just work the odd shift to suit your lifestyle. You can work as little or as much as you wish, offering you great flexibility.
The Benefits of working with Elite Care:
- Excellent Basic Rate of Pay £8.30per hour to £13.00 per hour (after qualifying period or minimum standards)
- Equivalent pay of between £15537 per annum to £16848 per annum (based on 36 hours per week)
- Accruable Holiday Pay, Sickness Pay and a Full Contract of Employment
- Transport To and From Work
- Bank Holiday Enhancements as standard
Simon Gough Recruitment Manager - "I am looking for candidates with a passion for caring for others, and a willingness to embrace new ideas and opportunities. Are you the sort of person I need who can commit to the training we offer to ensure that the care you provide is the very best care. Can you assure me that you can deliver professionalism, respect and a hard working ethic, then I want to talk to you".
- Fast Track
- New Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"